The Ohio Petroleum Section of the Society of Petroleum Engineers is soliciting exhibitors for the SPE Eastern Regional Meeting to be held October 18-20, 2022 at the Oglebay Resort in Wheeling, WV just southwest of Pittsburgh. Being the largest SPE event in the Appalachian basin each year, we expect over 200 industry and community members from throughout the region to attend this incredible conference.
By participating as an exhibitor at this event, you guarantee your organization’s exposure to a targeted oil and gas audience from within the basin across three full days of technical programming, industry addresses and networking events. Additionally, exhibitors ensure their active role in supporting SPE activities and helping to fund the section’s annual civic and scholastic giving initiatives.
In an effort to provide as much value as possible to exhibitors, the exhibit hall will be located adjacent to the lecture hall with overflow space available in the ballroom entry way. Additionally, all coffee services, snack breaks, social hours and door prize giveaways will be held near the exhibit hall to guarantee engagement of conference attendees with exhibiting organizations.
Pricing for this event will be as follows:
• Early Registration - $750 per booth (If paid before September 1, 2021)
• Regular Registration - $950 per booth (If paid after September 1, 2021)
Each booth package includes the following:
• Designated 8’ wide booth space with 6’ table, skirting, two chairs, access to electric outlet or power strip, and a wastebasket
• Two exhibitor conference passes (excludes tech. program and meals)
• Booth location preference based on order of payments received
• Wi-fi access
• Inclusion of company name on exhibitor page of event website
In addition, Early Registration booth packages also include:
• Discounted booth fee
• Inclusion of company name in conference printed materials
• Inclusion of company logo on exhibitor page of event website
• Opportunity to include company brochure in conference gift bags
• Special rate for upgrading exhibitor pass to full conference pass
Additional electric outlets, furniture, and other amenities not listed in the above description are not included in the booth fee. These separate items and other custom services may be available at the direct cost to exhibitors through Oglebay Resort pending specifics. If you have such a request, please notify the planning committee so they may contact the venue to accommodate your needs.
The planning committee is open to considering any additional services or exhibitor perk not listed. Should you have a request or recommendation in that regard, or if you otherwise have any questions regarding participation as an exhibitor at the meeting, please do not hesitate to contact the following representatives: